| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Salima in February is fairly hot at 24.7 °C (76.46 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.3 °C (70.3 °F).
- In February the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 7.7 °C (13.9 °F).
- The weather in February is rather sodden. A hearty 266.4mm (10.5in) of water is transfered.
- The shortest day is 12:24 long and the longest day is 12:42 long with an average length of 12:33.
Check the distance to and compare the Salima February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Salima, Malawi
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Salima:
- Mzuzu, Malawi - 263 kms (163.5 miles) NNW
- Nkhata Bay, Malawi - 241 kms (149.8 miles) N
- Mzimba, Malawi - 232.5 kms (144.5 miles) NNW
- Lundazi, Zambia - 221.5 kms (137.6 miles) NW
- Nkhota Kota, Malawi - 98.8 kms (61.4 miles) NNW
- Mfuwe, Zambia - 291.5 kms (181.1 miles) W
- Chipata, Zambia - 217.2 kms (135 miles) W
- Msekera Agromet, Zambia - 218.1 kms (135.6 miles) W
- Chitedze, Malawi - 105.8 kms (65.7 miles) WSW
- Dedza, Malawi - 71.7 kms (44.5 miles) SSW