| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Salima in March is fairly hot at 25 °C (77 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.5 °C (85.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.4 °C (70.5 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in March is 8.1 °C (14.6 °F).
- The weather in March is somewhat soggy. A hearty 254.4mm (10in) of liquid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 12:00 long and the longest day is 12:23 long with an average length of 12:11.
Check the distance to and compare the Salima March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Salima, Malawi
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Salima:
- Mzuzu, Malawi - 263 kms (163.5 miles) NNW
- Nkhata Bay, Malawi - 241 kms (149.8 miles) N
- Mzimba, Malawi - 232.5 kms (144.5 miles) NNW
- Lundazi, Zambia - 221.5 kms (137.6 miles) NW
- Nkhota Kota, Malawi - 98.8 kms (61.4 miles) NNW
- Mfuwe, Zambia - 291.5 kms (181.1 miles) W
- Chipata, Zambia - 217.2 kms (135 miles) W
- Msekera Agromet, Zambia - 218.1 kms (135.6 miles) W
- Chitedze, Malawi - 105.8 kms (65.7 miles) WSW
- Dedza, Malawi - 71.7 kms (44.5 miles) SSW